Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday 2~8~11


More snow headed our way today! I sure wished I could be at home finishing "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks! I am almost done and left off at a spot that is so unsetteling! I dreamed about it...woke up thinking about it and now I'm worried about my friend in the book! :)

I got a phone call late last night that the dad of one of my little guys in my class was hit by a truck while working on their farm. He is in ICU this morning. Just another reminder that life as we know it can change in the blink of an eye.

What was so ironic to me was that the little guy in my class seemed so distant yesterday. I checked him 3x for fever. I even asked him once if he felt bad and he nodded his head. I asked him what was hurting and he shook his head and said, "I mean no, I feel fine." Premonition???? Kids amaze me. My thoughts and prayers go out for this family.
I am looking forward to Tuesday with my great group of kiddos. Then going home to my warm house with my sweeties, finishing my book and eating cheese and potato soup!

No comments: