Sunday, August 19, 2007

I've Been Tagged

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here goes with my 8 random facts:
1. I have been with Tadd for 14 years--married 12 of those.
2. I have had the name Tegan Brock picked out for our little boy (that we apparantly are not going to have) since I found out I was pregnant with Kate.
3. On our honeymoon to Cancun, Hurricane Roxanne hit on the second day we were there. Tadd swore he would NEVER leave the US again.
4. Tadd surprised me with a cruise to the Bahamas for our 10 year anniversary-he booked it and planned it all without me knowing. (so much for NEVER leaving the US again, thank goodness)
5. I wanted to be an Orthodontist when I grew up then later a hygenist but realized after a few years in the dental field that teaching suits me better.
6. I love to water ski and am planning a trip to snow ski for the first time this coming January.
7. I also wanted to be a Country Singer when I grew up :) I still love to sing.
8. My first date with Tadd was a blind date with my best friend in high school (Amy Hoppe) and her boyfriend who happened to be Tadd's best friend (Steve Cartner). We still hang out with Steven and his wife and I occassionally talk to Amy on myspace.

I will tag friends on myspace because Stephanie is the only blogger I know and she tagged me! Melanie, Sara, Elizabeth, Jill, Stephen, Aimee, Shelley, and Misti.

No comments: