Sunday, April 29, 2007

Baby sister in the making!









Tadd, Kate, Macy and I are expecting our 3rd addition to the family around the first or second week of June. While we all wait anxiously there are many preparations still to be made. Tadd and I have spent several hours converting my "catch all" room into a nursery. Kate and Macy have brought in countless numbers of baby dolls to practice. For Kate, this has not been hard, she is a natural momma. Macy on the other hand, well, she is as tomboy as they come and playing dolls for her is very awkward. But, I know they will both be amazing sisters.


3 comments:

Kathy Drake said...

I enjoyed! Great pics and stories. What a sweet sweet family! Looking forward to meeting the third addition!
Kathy

Amy said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait until we have another baby to hold in SS.
Love ya,
~Amy

Nancy said...

Melissa,
I am so proud of the lady you have become. I can easily see by reading your blog that you love your family and love our Lord. Your daughters are precious. Congratulations on your new daughter, Alyse! We do love those girls in our family.

Aunt Nancy